Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bits and Pieces

I don't think I have enough in me to write a post on just one subject so today I'm just going to include bits and pieces of things that have been happening in my life:

Dr. Delightful has changed my plan a bit to now include Clomid. The reasoning behind this is to increase the amount of estrogen. Apparently my progesterone is doing just dandy but estrogen is still 'poor'. I've never heard of Clomid being used to increase estrogen but, then again, I'm also not a Dr.! I'm taking 25mg which, if you follow these type of things, you'll realize is smaller than the smallest dosage they make. This means I had to take half a pill. Tee he he. So I guess you could say the risk of multiples is pretty slim!

My poor toe nail met its ultimate demise on the play ground this week. Some poor, unsuspecting child stepped on said toe. Hard. It bled. It hurt. And later that night? It came off. Gross, I know. But you need to know that in order to get a giggle out of this:
I've sat down to read a story to the children after the above incident occurred. One little girl looked at my toe for a bit and then looked up at me and said: "Umm...Mrs. W? I think you have a problem..." Yes, indeed I did have a problem for my toe was bleeding!

My new phone lists all my contacts in one section. By all my contacts I mean both phone and e-mail. This can make things rather confusing because some contacts are listed under the same listing in both places. It has, however, caused me to go through my e-mail addy book and delete people to whom I haven't talked in oh, ten years.

I'm getting super excited that the weather is changing. Why? Because it means all things fall! Mums! Pumpkins! Colored Leaves! Hot Apple Cider! Pumpkin Spice Cappachino! Candy Corn? Typically I buy a bag each year of the sugary stuff but for some reason this year it just doesn't sound good. I've even gone so far as to pick up a bag in the store and put it in my shopping cart. Then I decide I don't really want it. Weird. Now, Halloween Oreo's and Reece's peanut butter cups....

0 comments:

Post a Comment