Wednesday, April 21, 2010




So....I might be slightly obsessed with taking pictures of flowering trees and bushes this year. Wait, this obsession started in the winter when the 'freezing frost' blanketed the bare branches. Now I need to figure out what to do with all these beautiful pictures!
As for my ovulation mystery - I honestly have no clue what's going on right now! I had an abnormally long fertile quality CM (we're talking ten days) which apparently threw off the Fertility Friend website I use. As of today it says I ovulated 6 days ago. I'm going to take that with a grain of salt and not worry....because really, what can I do? I feel like this cycle is thrown off for some reason which, actually, is a bit releasing. It's almost as if I already know that there was no chance and I don't have to analyze every twinge or perceived symptom. We'll see!




2 comments:

Jess

Hmmm, yeah....the pictures are way to big! Sorry about all the squished font!

renee

sorry, i missed this when you posted it. that's very unusual (about the ovulation mystery). ugh. who are all these freaks that just want a baby, get pregnant, 40 wks later, have a baby and go home with said baby to enjoy happy life together. it certainly wasnt us and it doesn't seem to be you guys, unfortunately. i always look at it like, we appreciate them SOOOO much more than all the people who have it easy. they have no idea how lucky they are, but WE do. ya know?

btw i like the size of the pics, i just don't have my content wrap around so that i don't get squished word syndrome. lol.

Post a Comment