Monday, May 31, 2010

Blog Identity Crisis

So...I apparently have commitment issues. "Hi, my name is Jessica and I have changed my blog background countless times in the two months since I've started it."
In my defence, I had finally found a background I liked with little birds...then I realized that it's Memorial Day and I wanted to be patriotic. Only, the only backgrounds I found were blatantly for the 4th of July. Now I'm just telling myself that I'm just really, really prepared for the next holiday. And patriotic.

On that note, Happy Memorial Day! K and I went to town this morning for the Memorial Day parade. This year the town recognized all the WWII vets in the area by inviting them to ride along in the parade. Then, we went to the cemetery for a Memorial Day service followed by a lunch. (Not in the cemetery, that would be strange! It was uptown at the Vet's club) K's grandpa was in the parade since he served in the air force. I couldn't help but think of both of my grandpa's who served...I wish I would have got to know more about what they did in the war before they passed.

In other news, I started my period yesterday. Arrrgh. Usually I have a build-up of slight cramping that leads me to realize the impending doom of my period starting. Actually, it's an agonizing wait as I try really hard to convince myself that no, I don't really feel cramping. But...I do. Anyway, this time it just started. And it was early. Which...is kinda nice. Don't get me wrong, I want to be pregnant. However, the agonizing wait between ovulation and my period is crazy long. 16 to 17 days my friends. This time the 2ww was literally that, two weeks. On to the next cycle. (Which will bring new doctors and hopefully answers)

1 comments:

renee

i have liked all of the backgrounds. :D i do that sometimes too. i'll change it 3 times in a weekend, b/c i just can't get it quite right. boo for not being pg, but yah for an actual 2ww lol. hopefully the new dr will have some answers for ya.

Post a Comment