Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Post, But Hey! It's a post!

April showers bring May flowers...or one can only hope! It's been raining here on and off for like the entire month of April. And the forecast? More rain. It's awesome, my phone gives me the option to look up the weather. Along with the actual forecast it gives little pictures of what the day is supposed to be like. The pictures for the next 4 days? Rain. Cars in the rain. Storm clouds and rain. Rain, rain, and more rain. I'm going to embrace it though because all that rain? Means I don't have to water the plants! Woot.

April has been a super busy month for me. For the past two weeks at school we had been working towards getting the school ready to celebrate the 50th anniversary. And last weekend one of my bestest friends had her bridal shower so K and I traveled home for that. And this weekend is an awesome combination of Easter and writing conference reports (that wasn't meant to sound sarcastic!).

Easter has a bit of a different meaning for me this year since, for the past 8 months, I have been taking classes to become a Catholic. This Holy Week marks the time when I will finally enter the church. The week is filled with preparations and visits to church and tomorrow at Easter Vigil is the culminating event. Mom and Dad are coming down to celebrate and on Easter Sunday K and I are hosting a brunch at our house.

So, I'm not real sure if there's a 'theme' to this post other than small random updates about life right now. I guess I felt it was better to get some thoughts out there than none at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment