Saturday, October 9, 2010

Confusion

At the beginning of this cycle I thought to myself: "Self, perhaps it's time to take a month off. Dr. Delightful said you should begin Clomid + HCG and you're having trouble getting the Clomid." Well, I ended up getting the Clomid (at good ole' Walmart) and took it on days 5-7. I was prepared to also take the HCG...but I had the oddest ovulation ever. I had stronger ovulation cramps than normal and they seemed to last several days. These were in conjunction with a BBT rise and EW cervical fluid. All signs toward ovulation, no?
At least that's what I thought. Then my good ole' body threw me for yet another loop and decided to confuse me by delighting me with more fertile-ish quality cervical mucus. I now know that this second round of stuff that I saw was not really "fertile" but it threw me for enough of a loop to not begin my HCG. I mean, in all honesty, how was I to know that I really ovulated?
And then? When I woke up this morning I felt a bit crampy and had a bit of spotting. 13 days after I think I ovulated. Which is the earliest I've ever spotted. LOL, when you look at all these factors I really think that this was God knocking me on the head saying "You really should take a month off!" Because I've never had a cycle this wonky!
We'll see what the next cycle brings...

0 comments:

Post a Comment