Monday, October 18, 2010

Side Effects

The last time I delighted you with my update you learned that I had taken Clomid during the previous cycle. Well my friends, Dr. Delightful has upped the dose of this fantastic drug because my Estrodial was still at a 3 during my last lab work. Upping the dose means that I'm taking a full pill each day (if you remember I took half a pill the previous cycle) but it's still the lowest dose the make (50mg). Unfortunately I'm now feeling side effects that's didn't decide to reveal themselves last time around.

Well, I should start by saying that the cramps I had during my last period were pretty awful; I'm attributing that to the small dose I took last cycle. This cycle I'm getting the occasional headache (nothing too hateful) and Mood Swings accompanied by Hot Flashes. It's a fun time in this household, let me tell ya! Poor K...

Dr. Delightful's nurse (Cathleen) told me that if this doesn't up the Estrodial than I will go on an Estrodial pill next cycle. Which makes me scratch my head because if there is such a thing why don't I just take it now? We'll see where this cycle takes us...

0 comments:

Post a Comment