Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Outside My Window

We happen to live on a highway out in the country. This means one might see corn fields, cows, tractors, and the occasional billboard. One of these said billboards happens to be right down the road from us and it's close enough that when I look out the right window I can see it.

You needed all that info for what I'm going to tell you next:
Tonight I was minding my own business cleaning up supper and happened to look out the window. I noticed the billboard and it registered that it had changed from this morning. In fact, it looked like there was a clown now on the billboard. Surely I must be mistaken, I thought to myself. What kind of company would want a clown on their billboard?

Apparently Safe Auto. This is not just any clown my friends, but a freakishly scary, insane looking clown. Because apparently? This is a HALLOWEEN billboard for Safe Auto. Do people normally equate scary clowns with auto insurance?

Now, I, like other people I know, do not really care for clowns. In fact? I think they're scary. And now there's one right outside my window. Perhaps for Thanksgiving they will put up a demonic looking turkey...
(I tried to take a picture for y'all because I realize this post is worthless without one...but I guess my camera doesn't have good zoom. Perhaps tomorrow!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment