Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cleaning Frenzy

This morning we got the call we had been waiting for - we have scheduled the first leg of our home study! So excited. Squee! Along with this excitement comes an almost obsessive need to clean. I find this a bit crazy because I've been cleaning and organizing literally all summer long. And also? The home study isn't for another week and a half! So you know whatever I "clean" now will just need to be cleaned again, lol.

So today I focused on small things like, you know, beginning to paint the nastiness of the purple room upstairs. What color will it be? Heck if I know! Tee hee, but I do have a goal to put the coats of primer/hiding paint on before the end of the week. And then perhaps the color of the room will jump out at me. We have the idea that this room will be a playroom since you have to walk through it to get to the "front" upstairs room. I don't want to go with the neutral tan that is throughout the house but instead want something fun (that's not a bright purple). It's hard to go fun when you're trying to be gender neutral!

Oh, and I've also been sprucing up the deck by repainting some stuff out there. Needless to say K is going to think I've gone nuts when he gets home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment