Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cookies Galore!

K's brother is getting married in just about a month! This is quite exciting since there has been about three years in between marriages on K's side. His bachelor party was last night and I was asked to make cookies for the event. The thing is...they were expecting up to 100 people at the party. Yikes, that's a lot of cookies my friends!

My first batch of goodness consisted of mini muffin sized brownies with peanut butter cups smooshed inside. I also made mini brownie bites with Andes mints inside and on the top as a garnish. Just FYI: 1 family size of brownie mix makes 4 dozen mini muffins. This is good information if you need to make a lot of something! It was even better because I got the boxes of brownies for $1.00 a piece! Score!




I made some chocolate chip cookies and then some reverse chocolate chip cookies. Never heard of reverse chocolate chippers? Basically they are a chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips. If you want to make them extra awesome throw some mini (regular) chocolate chips in as well. Yum.


My day was complete four and a half hours and 18 dozen cookies later. I must say they all turned out splendid!



0 comments:

Post a Comment