Monday, July 26, 2010

One shot down...

Tonight was the night of my first HCG shot. Thought I ovulated on Friday and that would put today as the first shot day. However, there are two reason why I fear that I made a mistake....1st my temp went down just a touch this morning. It wasn't enought to really make me concerned because it was literally two tenths of a degree. Plus I was up in the night and took the temp later than normal. All reasons for it to be a bit skewed. 2nd: after we did the shot I had a small amount of eggwhite cervial fluid. That's after two totally dry days. Way to go body, way to go. I really, really hope things aren't all messed up...

The plus side of this whole experience is that administering the shot wasn't all that bad. I prepared everything and K was the one who stuck me. I was anticipating much, much worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment