Sunday, January 16, 2011

Morning Funnies

If you know me in life you will soon realize that I have quite a head of hair. Since I've been little, almost every hair dresser I've been to has commented on this phenomenon to this effect: "Wow, you sure do have thick hair!" No kidding, lol.

I am thankful that I can pretty do much whatever I want to it and it comes out fine, but this post is going to be devoted to the giggles it caused us this past week. So it's cold outside and for various reasons I straighten my hair. To do this is quite the production as it needs to dry for like 4 hours or overnight before I can straighten it. Anyway, this week I was in the middle of straightening it and used my brush to comb through a small section. Guess what? My bush broke. And this is the second time this has happened to me.

I was shocked by this, I mean really? It just snapped off where the brush joins the handle. Awesome. I now hold the brush part in my hand...it's a bit awkward. So, I want to share this with someone and tell K (as he's going to brush his teeth) that he should look at my brush. A few seconds later (I am out of the bathroom at this point) he says: "I don't see anything wrong with it."

Whaaa? Really? "How can you not see that my brush is broken? It's in two pieces...pick it up, you'll see then," I say.

At this point I walk into the bathroom and K is holding my toothbrush and staring intently at it.
Tee hee hee, oh the joys of communication! Moral of this story? There are multiple brushes in the bathroom and it's to my advantage to explicitly state which brush to which I'm referring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment