Monday, January 17, 2011

Trust

Throughout these past two years of TTC we have experienced many bumps in the road. This journey has challenged what I believed to be my (our) path in life while at the same time making me a stronger person. Looking back, I feel that the biggest lesson I have learned is trust in God; or, more specifically, letting go of what I planned and trusting in God's plan for my (our) life.

I have been struggling with this, and oddly enough, didn't realize how much I've been struggling. I mean, I've been praying but wondered if I was really trusting God. Prior to now I don't feel as if I was fully trusting Him. Last Friday I finally asked him to help make me want his will more than my own. And now? Now I feel a sense of peace that I didn't have before.

"Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment