Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! K and I rang in the new year by going to see a movie (Little Fockers) and eating at a Chinese buffet. Oh my word, I still feel full from all the popcorn and yummy food! Goodness. The restaurant has the traditional buffet items as well as raw food that you put together with your own selection of spices and take to a grill to cook. K delighted in doing the grill thing while I opted for the already cooked buffet.

After that we dropped in at his brother's house for a few mins and then headed to the bowling alley to spend the rest of the evening with K's friends. I've said it once and I'll say it again, that bowling alley has the best. pizza. eva!

So, what would a New Year's post be without some goals for the new year? Usually I don't do any 'resolutions' because I know I'll break them. LOL. But, uh, this year I guess I've made some goals:
* Blog at least twice a week
* Go out to dinner only once a week
* Find and try new recipes (This one is because, well, we have a lot of meat in the freezer!)
* Be more active (because I have two weddings later this year!)
We'll see if I stick with these goals...hopefully now that I've written about them it will keep me more accountable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment